You have the power to improve your health, starting today!
Schedule a Lifestyle Evaluation with one of our providers!
Call (585) 484-1254!
We understand that it will take a revolution to change the unhealthy habits of our community. That’s why we’ve created our CHIP Revolution program, designed around our core CHIP curriculum.
We know that many people will need ongoing support to help them stick with the CHIP Principles they acquired during the first year of the CHIP Revolution. CHAMP, the CHIP Alumni Maintenance Program, was created to fill that need.
Lifestyle as Medicine Lecture Series
Professional credit available. Learn about the many health benefits of eating a plant-based diet. Past speakers included Drs. Michael Greger, Neal Barnard, Caldwell Esselstyn and Thomas Campbell. Stay tuned for our next event in September, 2016.
Ted Barnett, MD
The High-Tech Doctor, with Low-Tech Solutions
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Imaging as well as Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Attending Radiologist with Borg & Ide Imaging and Unity Hospital since 1986.
- Yale University BS, 1976; Tufts University MD, 1980
- Consultant, Speaker, & Scientific Advisory Board member: Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association .
- Testified before the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee in Washington, DC.
- Developed and teaches “Plant Based Nutrition: Eating for Happiness and Health,” CME accredited course.
- Member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
- Co-Coordinator of Rochester Area Vegan Society with wife, Carol H. Barnett, PhD, JD.
- Vegan for 25 years and raised 3 vegan children.
- Read Dr. Barnett’s full Curriculum Vitae here.
Our home is at the Rochester Academy of Medicine in a beautiful old mansion at 1441 East Avenue, Rochester, NY. We look forward to sharing with you our newly renovated offices and classroom on the third floor, plus the 250-seat auditorium, kitchen, living room, dining room, and multiple meeting rooms of the Academy!
Address: 1441 East Ave., Suite 108
Rochester, NY 14610-1665
Office Hours: by appointment only