Our mission is to empower you to live a happier, healthier life.
Rochester Lifestyle Medicine, PLLC was created to accomplish the following in our Greater Rochester community:
- Reduce the individual and societal burden of chronic disease.
- Reduce the burden of health care costs related to chronic disease.
- Move so many people toward a happier and healthier lifestyle that the population at large moves in the same direction!
- Create a lifestyle-intervention program practice model that is sustainable and reproducible elsewhere.
- Put ourselves out of business by creating a community that lives the CHIP principles and no longer needs us!
We will achieve our goals by:
- Helping people to move towards a Whole-Food Plant-Based eating pattern.
- Encouraging and helping people to increase their daily physical activity.
- Teaching stress reduction techniques.
- Teaching people how to take personal responsibility for their own health.
- Building community and social support for long term benefits.
- Conducting medical research to build the knowledge base of Lifestyle Medicine.
We are guided by the following principles:
- We will advocate only lifestyle changes that are affordable and accessible.
- We will always be aware of the need to reach out to those least likely to seek our help.
- We will promote only educational services.
- We will not sell products such as supplements, vitamins, or equipment.