Our team is a group of over 40 professionals dedicated to spreading well-being and happiness by teaching the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Ted D. Barnett, MD*
RLM Founder, Executive Medical Director and CEO
Read more about our Medical Director
- Dr. Barnett is the High-Tech Doctor with Low Tech Solutions.
- He is Board Certified in Diagnostic Imaging as well as Vascular and Interventional Radiology and has practiced in the Rochester area since 1986.
- Dr. Barnett teaches a 6 week plant-based nutrition course which is accredited for 12 professional CME. Over 520 Rochesterians have taken the course which has been given 11 times.
- He, his wife and three children have thrived on an exclusively plant-based diet for 25 years.
- Read Dr. Barnett’s full Curriculum Vitae here.
Kerry Graff, MD*
RLM Lead Physician and Assistant Medical Director
Read more about our Lead Physician
Susan Friedman, MD, MPH*
RLM Director of Clinical Research
Read more about our Director of Clinical Research
Julie Yoon, MD*
Read more about Dr. Yoon
Mitchell Ehrenberg, MD*
Read more about Dr. Ehrenberg
Miyeon Oh, MD, HMDC*
Internal Medicine, Hospice, Palliative Care
Read more about Dr. Oh
Gaylinn Greenwood, MD*
Read more about Dr. Greenwood
Rosalind Hayes, M.D.*
RLM Director of Corporate Health and Wellness
Read more about Dr. Hayes
Medical training took place in the RPI-Albany Medical College 6-year biomedical program, followed by OB/GYN Residency at the University of Rochester. Subspecialty training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) was done at Ohio State University. She has practiced REI and Gynecology at Rochester Fertility Care for 25 years.
Time outside work is enjoyed with her husband and two daughters. In addition to general good health practices, special attention in given to gluten-free and low-FODMAP eating due to Celiac Disease and IBS.
She is very happy to be a part of the health effort that goes beyond the doctor’s office in Rochester Lifestyle Medicine. A front row seat to the devastation that poor lifestyle choices wreaks on young couples who wish to begin their families is an important impetus.
Dr. Hayes earned her Personal Training Certification through Cooper Institute as an extension of a lifelong enjoyment of exercise. She has done many activities in the past including teaching swimming and downhill skiing. Her current activities include Pilates, walking and biking.
Carol Barnett, PhD, JD*
Read more about Carol Barnett
Margaret Odhner, NP*
Read more about Margaret Odhner
Jane Dorsey, NP*
Read more about Jane Dorsey
- Master’s degree in Science from the University of Rochester
- Master’s degree in oriental medicine and acupuncture at the New York Chiropractic College Acupuncture Program in Seneca Falls, NY
- Board certified family nurse practitioner
- Is a registered nurse and member of the Nurse Practitioner Association of New York, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and Sigma Theta Tau International
- Currently completing licensure exams to practice acupuncture and oriental medicine
- Joined Unity Sleep Disorders Center in 1999
Jacki Hagelberg, RN, FNP*
Family Nurse Practitioner
Read more about Jacki Hagelberg
I am a Family Nurse Practitioner, recently retired. My experience includes working in a Headache Specialty Practice, Family Practice and Occupational Health. I have a Plant Based Nutrition certificate from eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
I have followed a whole food, plant based diet for the past several years and think this is an important cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle. Working with headache patients, I focused on lifestyle factors. This includes getting adequate sleep, engaging in regular exercise, maintaining adequate hydration, managing stress and eating a healthy diet.
The CHIP program includes all of the factors noted above in managing a healthy lifestyle. This is an excellent program to help individuals learn how to take control of their health. I am pleased to be participating in this exciting new program in our area.
My husband and I have 2 grown children. I enjoy biking, walking and making quilt projects.
Kristin Smith, D.N.P.*
Read more about Kristin Smith
Susan Keleher, RD*
Read more about Susan Keleher
- graduate of State University of New York College at Buffalo (May 1998) with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics
- graduate of Huron College in Huron, South Dakota with a Bachelor of Arts degree (May, 1975)
- currently employed by Orleans Community Health as a Renal Dietitian at Lake Plains Dialysis in Medina & Batavia, N.Y., as well as outpatient nutrition education and home health care.
- organic gardening enthusiast, food preservationist, and culinary afficionado.
- volunteer and supporter of the N.Y. GMO food labeling efforts.
- mother of 4 wonderful children (5 grandchildren) whose well being and health were the inspiration for my journey into the field of nutrition nearly 35 years ago.
Linda Rowsick, RD, CD-N*
Read more about Linda Rowsick
Irina Novozhenets, PA*
Read more about Irina Novozhenets
- Board certified Physician Assistant, BS-PA
- Practice as a Physician Assistant in Cardiology practice, Sands Constellation Heart Institute
- Adjunct faculty at Rochester Institute of Technology Physician Assistant program
- Member of Rochester Vegan Society
- Vegetarian for 23 years
- Participated in various herbal medicine studies and courses
- Raised a vegetarian daughter
Gail S. Weiser, PA, LCSW*
Registered Physician Assistant, Social Worker
Read more about Gail Weiser
- 37 years of clinical experience in Integrative, Functional and Lifestyle Medicine.
- Current medical employment in Pediatrics, Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Private practice in health counseling, individual, couple and family psychotherapy.
- Previous experience in Urgent Care, OB/GYN and facilitated a bereavement support group, “Healing After Suicide”.
- Specialty training/education in Family Therapy, Pediatric Clinical Hypnosis, Integrative and Functional Medicine.
- Professional Organizations: Integrative Health Committee of the Monroe County Medical Society, International College of Integrative Medicine.
- My passion is working collaboratively with people who are motivated to pursue health and well being by developing a personal nutrition and lifestyle plan, including stress management, family and community support.
- I enjoy regular exercise, bicycling, hiking, gardening and the arts.
Colleen McTammany, PA*
Read more about Colleen McTammany
- Attended West Virginia Wesleyan College for a Bachelor’s of Science in Athletic Training.
- Worked as a Basic EMT through college.
- Worked with he Franciscan Volunteer Ministry in Camden, NJ.
- Studied at Chatham University for her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies
- Works as a Physician Assistant in Orthopedics
- My passion in life is to help others, whether it is physically, emotionally, spiritually, or economically. I look at life as a journey and believes each part ties in to overall wellness. It is all part of the journey.
- My interests outside of work include camping, hiking, yoga, traveling, reading, and live music.
Rosemary Foos, LCSW-R*
Read more about Rosemary Foos
Leena Isac, LMSW*
Read more about Leena Isac
Peg Haust-Arliss, LCSW-R*
Read more about Peg Haust-Arliss
Marsha Raines, LMSW*
Certified Social Work Case Manager
Read more about Marsha Raines
- BA degree in Gerontology – State University of New York at Buffalo
- MS degree, with a specialization in Aging, Columbia University School of Social Work
- NYS Licensed Master Social Worker
- Certified Social Work Case Manager (C-ASWCM) Marsha is certified both as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager and as an Aging Life Care Professional. These nationally recognized advanced credentials are only available to licensed Social Workers who have demonstrated proven professional training and experience in case management.
- Greater New York Chapter of the Aging Life Care Professional
- National Association of Social Workers
- Greater Rochester Partnership for the Elderly
Phyllis Fleischman, MBA*
Health Coach, Cooking Instructor
Read more about Phyllis Fleischman
Darcie Johnson, MSEd*
Read more about Darcie Johnson
Starting in February, 2015, I removed all symptoms from both diagnosed osteoarthritis and a 24-year difficult struggle with fibromyalgia by removing sugar, flour, most processed foods and eating lots more whole, fresh vegetables and fruit. Pretty naturally in this process, I lost 25 lbs. I am 64, and I have to say it…I look and feel awesome! I know, first hand, the power of eating whole, plant-based food. By choice, I now eat 99% whole-plant based diet but still not yet willing to give up ½ & ½ in my decaf coffee! I feel no need to be perfect but my quality of life has soared by changing my diet. I have a wonderful man in my life, am an active member at the Rochester Zen Center, have 2 dachshunds and live in a cute little bungalow in City of Rochester. Life is good.
- 15 years as a Certified Financial Planner for Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. Reentered into the workplace after raising my daughter with Smith Barney with focus on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Masters in Education: Counseling, focus on Group Dynamics.
- Created Personal Development Programs facilitated to small business employees
- Created meditation programs for women recovering from addiction and single moms restarting their lives in 2 non-profit organizations, Wilson Commencement Park and Catholic Family Center.
- Artist, best with Portraiture
Melaney Bernhardt, CHHC*
Certified Holistic Health Coach
Read more about Melaney Bernhardt
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Read more about Sue Taylor
Jessica Altman, M.Ed*
Certified Plant-Based Chef and Nutritionist
Read more about Jessica
Ruth Goldberg, PhD*
Read more about Dr. Goldberg
Read more about Mary Barletta
Jill Brooks, RN, DC*
Chiropractor, Registered nurse
Read more about Jill Brooks
Kristin Keyes, BSPsy*
Read more about Kristin Keyes
Read more about Regina Geames
April Hunt, BSPsy*
RLM Executive Administrator, Business Development